If you are experiencing difficulty logging into Bank of Star Valley online banking, these resources may be useful to you:
Have you forgotten your username or password?
This happens to all of us occasionally. If you are having trouble remembering your username (also known as a "login name," or simply "login"), you can use our username retrieval service. If you know your username, but are having trouble with your password, use our password retrieval service.
We have incorporated state-of-the-art security into our Internet Banking to ensure both privacy and security. We require passwords, data encryption, firewalls and internal security procedures.
Our computer systems are protected by a system of filtering routers and firewalls, which create a protective shield between the outside Internet and the internal network of The Bank of Star Valley. We use several layers of technology to ensure that your Internet transactions are secure and tamper proof.
Your Username and Password provide one of the most important security features for Internet Banking. Because you can select and change your password at any time, you can prevent unauthorized online access to your accounts.
Other Security Tips:
- Keep your web browser software up-to-date to take advantage of the latest security enhancements.
- Take precautions to keep your computers free from viruses that might be used to capture password keystrokes or send information from your hard drive.
- Please be careful where you choose to do your Internet Banking and what you do with your transaction data.
- If you get an unexpected web page asking you for your credit card, password or account information, DO NOT disclose this information.
- It is a good idea to shred printouts of your account information before discarding them.
Did you know passwords are case sensitive?
Double check that you don't accidentally have your CAPS LOCK key activated.
Did you accidentally type in extra spaces when entering the password or account name?
Usernames and passwords cannot have spaces.
Is your user access restricted?
If too many unsuccessful login attempts are made, the account will be restricted as a measure of protection against fraud. Bank representatives can remove restrictions from an account. Please note that bank personnel will request sensitive information to verify you are the owner of the account.
If you're still having trouble, please contact our friendly customer-support personnel, and they will be happy to assist you.