- VISA ATM / Debit card
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Direct Deposit
- Overdraft Protection
- Wire Transfers
- Night Depository
- GOLDPhone (Bank by phone)
VISA ATM / Debit card
With The Bank of Star Valley VISA ATM / Debit card, you can purchase what you want, when and where you want it. Using your VISA ATM / Debit card is a fast, convenient and safe way to pay for your purchases. You can also use your VISA ATM / Debit card to withdraw cash at any Bank of Star Valley ATM.
- You no longer need to write a check
- The purchase amount is automatically deducted from your checking account
- Safer than carrying cash or a checkbook
Safe Deposit Boxes
Protect your valuables by placing them in a safe deposit box. All 3 branch locations offer an array of safe deposit box sizes to choose from at a very modest annual cost. Come in and talk to a bank representative to help you rent a box. The sizes and annual cost are:
Safe Deposit Box Sizes and Prices
|3" x 5"
|3" x 10"
|5" x 10"
Take advantage of The Bank of Star Valley's direct deposit services and enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your money is always safe. Deposits include but are not limited to, payroll, pension, government and social security payments.
- Direct deposit services are FREE of charge
- No more lost or stolen checks
- No worries about making your deposit if you're out of town
The Bank of Star Valley's Overdraft Protection Line of Credit helps you when you need it most, and is available on approved credit.
- Funds are automatically transferred, up to your established credit limit to cover checks, if your checking account balance drops below zero
- Avoid costly NSF fees
- Low monthly payments are automatically deducted from your checking account
Wire transfers are a convenient, safe way to electronically transfer funds to and from your Bank of Star Valley deposit account from another financial institution.
- No fee for incoming wire transfers
- $20 fee for outgoing wire transfers
- $30 fee for foreign outgoing wire transfers
The Bank of Star Valley provides customers the opportunity to safeguard deposits overnight with our night depository service. This convenient service provides a secure place for deposits after regular banking hours. You can make your deposit or loan payments at any of our Bank of Star Valley locations.
24-hour GOLDPhone bank by phone: (307) 885-0001
Access your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone - anytime anywhere. By calling this number you can check balances, review checks or deposits that have cleared, and transfer funds between accounts.