You can reach GOLDPhone at (307) 885-0001.
The first time you call GOLDPhone, you will need to create your telephone ID and PIN. To do this you will be asked to enter an account number and the last 4-digits of your Social Security Number. Your telephone ID must be from 6 to 12 digits long and your PIN must be 6 to 12 digits long.
Call your local branch with any questions.
- * Star Key: Moves you through the menu
- * 9: Hang up from 24 Hour
- * 1 (any time): Restart Current Menu
- * 2 (any time): Return to Main Menu
- # Pound Key: Advance to Next Options
1 Login with your telephone ID and PIN.
2 Create your telephone ID and PIN.
3 Branch Information.
4 Recover your telephone ID and PIN.
8 If you are a merchant and want to see if a check will clear.